March 24, 2020
Although CCI Huronia has cancelled any upcoming in person events until the end of June due to COVID-19, CCI Huronia is offering a free COVID-19 webinar for members and non-members.
These are challenging and unprecedented times. Directors and managers are dealing with many new issues that raise a ton of questions. Join a panel of lawyers, property managers, engineers and fire safety experts to get answers to those questions.
- What are our communities doing now on the ground? (Jeff Struewing and Debbie Dale)
- Meetings (Ashley Winberg)
- Condos as Caregivers (Sonja Hodis and Patricia Elia)
- Employees and Essential Workers (Ashley Winberg)
- Common Element Fees (Sonja Hodis)
- Contracts - In Progress and Upcoming (Patricia Elia, Mina
Tesseris and Michele Farley)
- Tarion (Evan Shkolnik and Patricia Elia)
- How are we communicating with our communities?