Lunch and Learn Webinar - Pro Tips and Tricks
November 17, 2023
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
The third webinar in our Fall 2023 Lunch and Learn series is Pro Tips and Tricks on Friday, November 17, 2023 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
Join our moderator Sonja Hodis as she extracts golden nuggets from our panel of CCI Huronia professional and business members who share their pro trips and tricks for condominiums. Below is a list of speakers and their topics:
- Tony Servello - Ain Whitehead LLP - s. 98 Agreements
- Jon Juffs - McIntosh Perry - Reserve Funds and Insurance Deductibles
- Debbie Dale - MCRS Property Management - Enforcement and Communication
- Chris MacMillan - AVID Capital Reserve Planning Inc. - Vetting your Reserve Fund Planner
- Gillian Rice - CKG Property Management - Dealing with Owners
- Shawn Trudel - Brown & Beattie - Winter Maintenance
- Walid Habis - Momentum Engineering Management - Timing of Reserve Fund Tables
- Jennifer Beaver - CIE Property Management & Consulting Inc. - Annual Plans
- Chris DiPietro - Selectpath Insurance - Slip and Falls
- Jim Wallace - Condominium Financial - Timing of Loan Processes
- Tricia Baratta - Gallagher Canada - Keeping your Eggs in One Basket
- Michele Farley - FCS Fire Safety Consulting Services - Fire Safety is for Everyone!
- Sonja Hodis - HodisLaw - Electronic Voting and Virtual Meeting Bylaws Still Needed
Don’t forgot to watch to the end of the video to catch the extra tips and tricks shared during the Question and Answer segment. Do you have your own pro tip or trick? Put it it in the comments section of the video on our Youtube channel.
To find out more about these speakers, check out the CCI Huronia Trade Directory at https://ccihuronia.com/trade-directory
Want more information about CCI Huronia and our upcoming webinars - check out our website at www.ccihuronia.com and subscribe to our You Tube Channel. Also join us on Facebook and LinkedIn
For past webinars, check out this link: https://ccihuronia.com/events/past-webinars
NOTE: For Condo Managers registered in CMRAO's Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program, your attendance at this webinar qualifies for one CPE credit. To receive formal confirmation of your attendance after this event, please email email@example.com to request confirmation.
Thank you to our sponsors: